Are you suffering from chronic pain and searching for the best CBD oil for pain? CBD oil has become a household favourite among people looking for a natural remedy for pain. But how do you know which CBD oil is best for pain?
The best CBD oil for pain is the CBDistillery CBD Oil. CBDfx CBD Oil contains CBD and other cannabinoids making it one of the most effective for pain relief. Green Roads CBD Oil contains 1500mg of CBD, perfect for reducing pain. But if you don’t like CBD oil, try Mary + Wanda oral tinctures formulated to provide excellent pain relief.
Some CBD oils contain insufficient CBD to be of any use. While others have a high concentration of potentially dangerous compounds. But no worries.
This guide will break down the best CBD oil for pain. So, if you’re unsure where to start, here are the best CBD oils for pain.
Can You Use the Best CBD Oil for Pain?
Cannabidiol (CBD) has painkilling properties that have been comprehensively studied through several human clinical trials. One of the most popular studies is the meta-analysis published in 2017.
In this analysis, 1,334 patients participated in 24 clinical trials for several years. Each trial involved giving patients various types of cannabis to treat chronic pain.
The results showed that many patients experienced a reduction in pain by 50% or more. This suggested that CBD can potentially be used for pain relief. Despite the results, more human clinical trials are required to understand better how CBD affects certain types of pain.
Pros and Cons of CBD Oil for Pain
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of the best CBD oil for pain, you should know the pros and cons. Here is a quick breakdown of the benefits and drawbacks.
- Easy to use: Most CBD oils have droppers to make them easier to use. Some are even made into gummies, capsules, and more.
- Various potencies: CBD oils are available in different strengths: low, medium and high. Whether you’re looking for mild CBD oil or something more potent, you have an option to fit the bill.
- Minimal side effects: There are countless pain medications on the market, most of which have significant adverse effects. CBD oil has fewer side effects and more health benefits.
- Possible adverse effects: Despite being a natural remedy, there are some possible adverse effects of taking CBD oil. You may feel lightheaded and have a dry mouth.
- There’s a need for more research: There need to be more clinical trials carried out to understand better the effects of CBD oil for different pain treatments.
What is the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tinctures?
CBD products have recently gained popularity, with oils and tinctures being the most popular. They are similar, but there are also differences. It all boils down to the taste, ingredients and other factors.
For starters, CBD oil is produced from oils that come from the hemp plant. The oil is extracted and suspended in a carrier oil like coconut oil. Whereas CBD tinctures are removed from the hemp plant and suspended in 60-70% alcohol. Brands like Mary + Wanda offer the best CBD tinctures on the market.
The table below shows the distinctions between CBD oils and tinctures:
|Suspended in a carrier oil||Suspended in alcohol|
|Shorter shelf life: 12 to 18 months||Longer shelf life: 3 to 5 years|
|Short-lasting effects: 2 to 6 hours||Long-lasting effects: 6 to 12 hours|
|Thicker because of the oil base||Thinner because of the alcohol base|
|Recommended for people who want to avoid alcohol||Recommended for people allergic to coconut or olives|
The Best CBD Oils for Pain
Before we jump in, there are several things to look out for when choosing the best CBD oil for pain:
- Check the hemp source: Only use CBD oil from companies that source hemp from organic farms. And companies that have heavy metal and pesticide testing procedures in place.
- Look for CO2-extracted CBD products: Look for a company that extracts CBD using supercritical CO2 rather than a harmful solvent like ethanol. Supercritical CO2 creates considerably potent, toxin-free CBD oil.
- Request third-party Lab reports: Only buy your CBD oil from companies that have third-party lab reports. This is the best way know to know the ingredients in the bottle. Finding another brand is best if the company has no third-party lab reports.
Best CBD Oil for Pain
1. CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture
This CBD oil is a rising star for pain relief. It is available in concentrations ranging from 500 to 5000mg. This full-spectrum CBD oil contains not just CBD but also cannabinol (CBN), terpenes and other cannabinoids, making it ideal for pain relief. Despite being full-spectrum, it’s flavourless and has only a slight aftertaste.
2. CBDfx Wellness CBD + CBG Oil Tincture 2:1
Each 30 ml bottle has a concentration of CoQ10, curcumin, and a potent terpene. And it blends the 2:1 ratio of CBD and CBG. But our favourite part is an extensive rollout of strengths ranging from 500mg, 100ng, 2000mg and 4,000mg. Plus, the fresh citrus flavour gives it a subtle taste.
3. Green Roads Mint Breeze Broad Spectrum CBD Oil (THC Free)
It comes in 300mg, 750mg and 1500mg of CBD, and it’s effective for moderate to severe pain relief. Vegan and gluten-free with a sweet flavour with subtle notes of caramel. And it does not contain THC, so if that is something you’re concerned about, you’ll love this product.
4. Royal CBD Oil Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Royal CBD oil is made from organic hemp using supercritical CO2. It has a potency of 500mg. The formula of this oil is simple. It’s a full-spectrum CBD oil with an MCT carrier for effective pain relief. While Royal CBD oil comes in a natural flavour, you also get the option of a mint and vanilla flavour.
5. Everest CBD Oil Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Everest full-spectrum CBD oil is perfect for those looking for pain relief. The product includes a 5:1 ratio of CBD to THC with every dose. Also lovely, it’s vegan and comes in a blueberry flavour.
Best CBD Tincture for Pain
- Mary + Wanda Full Spectrum Oral Tincture – Lemon
This product has all the benefits of a full-spectrum CBD tincture with a lemon-lime flavour to help with pain relief. It also comes in various strengths including 350mg, 750mg, 1,500mg, and 2,400 mg.
- Mary + Wanda Full Spectrum 1:1 Oral Tincture – Fruit Punch
This fruit punch-flavoured tincture combines THC with equal parts of CBD to help with pain treatment. The 150mg CBD and 150mg of THC make it the perfect blend but non-hallucinogenic.
- Mary + Wanda Full Spectrum 20:1 Oral Tincture – Orange
To truly help with pain relief, try taking this blend of 300mg of CBD and 15mg of THC. The 20:1 ratio of CBD to THC works well also to help take the edge off. Bonus: this full-spectrum tincture also tastes almost like real oranges.
- Mary + Wanda Full Spectrum 4:1 Oral Tincture – Spearmint
Like the rest, this magic potion is a combination of a 4:1 ratio of CBD and THC. Each bottle contains 300mg of CBD and 75mg of THC. It’s flavoured with spearmint for a fresh taste in your mouth.
- Mary + Wanda Full Spectrum Oral Tincture – Raspberry
If you love the taste of raspberry, allow us to introduce you to this full-spectrum oral tincture. It comes in four different strengths. You can start with 300mg rather than 2400mg if you want to play it safe. And you can choose between 750mg or 1500mg.
Best CBD Oil for Pain Conclusion
Selecting the best quality product is essential to ensure the CBD oil is right for you. That’s why we’ve come up with this list of the best CBD oil for pain.
And you can also check out Mary + Wanda CBD products. They offer the best value for money and high-grade CBD products. Plus, you can get a 15% discount when you use the “first15%OFF” on your first order.
FAQs about Best CBD Oil for Pain
What’s the appropriate CBD dosage for pain?
The appropriate dosage is highly dependent on each individual. If it’s your first time taking CBD, start small and gradually increase it.
What is the best CBD oil for pain?
It depends on your preference and the level of pain you are experiencing. Some people require a lower CBD concentration, while others may need a more potent CBD oil.
Is CBD oil or tincture better for pain?
Many people have achieved good results using CBD oil or tinctures for pain management. The best way to tell which is better for your pain relief is to try a small amount of each and see how you feel.
Does CBD oil work for joint pain?
Studies indicate that CBD effectively reduces inflammation and pain in the joints. It’s also been shown to reduce arthritis-related pain and inflammation in some cases. But further studies are needed to confirm this.
Can I rub CBD oil on my skin for pain?
CBD oil is absorbed through the skin and interacts with cannabinoid receptors in the body to provide relief from pain and inflammation. CBD oil can help relieve muscle soreness, joint pain, and even headaches when applied topically.